wom

wom

Wednesday 26 February 2014

Greece: Anna Vissi & Antonis Remos, Krystallia & Konstantinos Argyros

Greece has several artists whom I have followed for decades. Despite I have forgotten greek, that little I learn while being a child, I still have the connection remained. I find the language very pleasent to listen, songs usually facinates me with the melody and rhythm and earlier on I used to sing along, but nowadays only if I can put the vacuumcleaner on ( as that hides my voice almost perfectly nowadays). That was the humour part and now to the real thing.

Anna Vissi, born 1957 in Larnaca Cyprus, artist in both hellenic countries I could say. She has managed to represent both greece and cyprus in eurovision song contest 1980,1982 and 2006. Success follows an another and newest hit is " ena i kanena / one or nothing" couple of weeks ago with Antonis Remos and song went to the top of the charts. Anna will release her new studioalbum shortly.http://www.annavissilive.com/



Antonis Paschalidis alias Antonis Remos, born 1970, in Düsseldorf, Germany and later moved back to Greece. 13 released albums and most of them sold multiple platina makes him a superstar.   http://www.antonis-remos.com/

Crystallia born in Pireus knew from early age what she wanted, to become an artist. Since 2006 she has fulfilled that dream. There is very little information to be found of her or I was totally unable to see it :) Anyway this song is "ta spasmena mas gyalia"  do enjoy this dramatic video....



Konstantinos Argyros, born 1986 in Athens, released 1st album 2008. Has so far worked together with other big names in greek musiclife. This videoclip "na tis peis" was found from charts 13th place and I liked the mixture dark voice and this rhythm.... yes indeed nice to hear what you might think of this. For me this is also great ( just as everyone of the videos I choose into this blog) http://www.konstantinosargiros.com/




No comments:

Post a Comment